Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Angel Sailer Microneedle






I received this product in the mail and I won't lie... I was scared because it has needless that you put against your face! I'm still a little scared and i'm always very careful while using this because i don't want to hurt my skin. If you are thinking of buying one of this keep in mind that it can't be used if you have acne, Eczema, Rosacea, severe solar keratosis and moles or warts. You need to used mild pressure while using it and roll 10 times per area vertically and horizontally.  It gently exfoliates excess skin cells which contribute to hair follicle malnutrition, scaring or premature aging, and ultimately hair follicle failure, wrinkles, stretch marks, cellulite and scars. They come in different models, mine is MT10 (1.0mm). For any of you that want to do it I will say that it works great but I personally don't want to keep using it because I just don't want to put too much pressure and damage my skin. This is not a thing that I would purchase put it does work very well. This was available on Amazon but the seller is no longer using Amazon. It used to retail for $19.97. There are many other brands who sell this product if you are interested.

Have you tried this or are you thinking of purchasing one? 




No comments:

Post a Comment