Sunday, August 30, 2015

Aggressive Products Bluetooth Selfie Stick Monopod | Review



Yes, Yes... You guys can say it. I had to try this like everyone else is doing. I have been seeing so many people with selfie sticks for so long and I really wanted to try one out and I was so happy when this company contacted me to review one. It is very easy to use! All I had to do was charge the selfie stick before using it for the first time, turn the selfie stick on when it was fully charged and turn on the Bluetooth on my phone and get them connected and I was ready  to start taking pictures. It was so easy to use and it's great for group pictures and also for vlogging. My daughter loved the selfie stick and thought it was one of her toys. She even hit the selfie stick against the floor many time and the selfie stick didn't break or stopped working. It's also very light weight and you can keep it in your purse or backpack. Mine is black but it is also available in pink and it is compatible with most phones and cameras. It retail for $19.99 on Amazon. I will leave the link below if you guys want to check it out. In my opinion it's great and I can definitely see why most people are giving them a try. I would totally recommend.  

Link to the product:






No comments:

Post a Comment